Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cloud Computing Leveling the Playing Field for Small to Mid-sized Businesses

More and more I've been drawn to cloud computing.  I doubt that there's a more reliable email system than Gmail.  Purchasing via amazon.com has saved me countless hours and miles on my car.  GoToMeeting.com allows me to work with clients all over the United States and Canada.

Cloud computing is revolutionizing business and coming to an accounting department, a nonprofit organization and warehouse near you.  Maybe even within your business.  Here are some articles that I found on the benefits of cloud computing:

Cloud Computing:  The Biggest Innovation in Financial Software Since the 80s

Do I Need to Worry About Security with Cloud Computing?

Cloud Computing:  Fewer Headaches, Lower Cost

No comments:

Post a Comment